- Something To Fall Back On
- Stupid God Damn Bird
- “Help!” she cried.
- Love Trumps Hate & Action Trumps Trump: A Collection of Resources
- Excerpt From an Unwritten Autobiography: First Move
- Excerpt from an Unwritten Autobiography: First Love
- Excerpt from an Unwritten Autobiography: First Father Figure
- Excerpt from an Unwritten Autobiography: First Memories
- Extra Extra 4: Hot Under The Collar
- Extra Extra 3: That Guy
- Extra Extra 2: Games For Background Artists
- Extra, Extra
- “Mine” Field (Reflections on a Play)
- “Mine”: A Few More Thousand Words
- “Mine”: Thousands of Words
- What are red flags if not the waving symbol of humanity?
- “Mine”: A Chicago Fringe Fest Travelogue
- “The Bowl” (March 2016)
- “Bully”: The Promo Videos
- Music Video: “Girl Shake That Laffy Taffy Time”
Tag Archives: history
I’ve never been a huge fan of Valentine’s Day. Naturally, I have, upon occasion, been sucked heartfirst into the artificial hoopla. Years ago, I dated a woman with the last name of Valentine, and you better believe that attention … Continue reading
In 1895, with the emergence of the film industry, there came the emergence of the film actor. Discovered in 2010, this may be the first “actor reel” in existence.