January 2018 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Stupid God Damn Bird
- “Help!” she cried.
- Love Trumps Hate & Action Trumps Trump: A Collection of Resources
- Excerpt From an Unwritten Autobiography: First Move
- Excerpt from an Unwritten Autobiography: First Love
- Excerpt from an Unwritten Autobiography: First Father Figure
- Excerpt from an Unwritten Autobiography: First Memories
- Extra Extra 4: Hot Under The Collar
- Extra Extra 3: That Guy
- Extra Extra 2: Games For Background Artists
- Extra, Extra
- “Mine” Field (Reflections on a Play)
- “Mine”: A Few More Thousand Words
- “Mine”: Thousands of Words
- What are red flags if not the waving symbol of humanity?
- “Mine”: A Chicago Fringe Fest Travelogue
- “The Bowl” (March 2016)
- “Bully”: The Promo Videos
- Music Video: “Girl Shake That Laffy Taffy Time”
- “Bully”, or How To Write A Play You Don’t Want To Write
Tag Archives: anxiety
“You need a win,” my fiancee Sarah observed. And, like on so many situations, she was right. Yet for a long time, it didn’t look like that would be probable. “Mine”, my play about the life of a woman following … Continue reading
am at the end of my first week on Chantix, and find, apart from finding cigarettes mildly less enjoyable, not much has changed. Oh yes, one thing has changed – my body has turned into an insane asylum and the inmates in my brain have figured out the locks and are running around setting off small bombs all over my mental facilities like a bunch of suicide bombers.