- “Help!” she cried.
- Love Trumps Hate & Action Trumps Trump: A Collection of Resources
- Excerpt From an Unwritten Autobiography: First Move
- Excerpt from an Unwritten Autobiography: First Love
- Excerpt from an Unwritten Autobiography: First Father Figure
- Excerpt from an Unwritten Autobiography: First Memories
- Extra Extra 4: Hot Under The Collar
- Extra Extra 3: That Guy
- Extra Extra 2: Games For Background Artists
- Extra, Extra
- “Mine” Field (Reflections on a Play)
- “Mine”: A Few More Thousand Words
- “Mine”: Thousands of Words
- What are red flags if not the waving symbol of humanity?
- “Mine”: A Chicago Fringe Fest Travelogue
- “The Bowl” (March 2016)
- “Bully”: The Promo Videos
- Music Video: “Girl Shake That Laffy Taffy Time”
- “Bully”, or How To Write A Play You Don’t Want To Write
- Music Video: “Vas Sueve” by Zem Complex, Euro Crooner
Category Archives: CDs
My silly meme. 1. Find pictures of friends on Facebook. 2. Find something they said. 3. Combine into CD covers. 4. Hope they don’t defriend me. Click each picture to see it all big and stuff.
You don’t want to miss these! How I did it: 1. Went to Facebook. 2. Copied friends’ pictures. 3. Copies their status update. 4. Repeat.
1. I find pictures of my friends on facebook. 2. I find one of their status updates. 3. I fuse the two into album covers. It’s fun and really, really pointless.