- Stupid God Damn Bird
- “Help!” she cried.
- Love Trumps Hate & Action Trumps Trump: A Collection of Resources
- Excerpt From an Unwritten Autobiography: First Move
- Excerpt from an Unwritten Autobiography: First Love
- Excerpt from an Unwritten Autobiography: First Father Figure
- Excerpt from an Unwritten Autobiography: First Memories
- Extra Extra 4: Hot Under The Collar
- Extra Extra 3: That Guy
- Extra Extra 2: Games For Background Artists
- Extra, Extra
- “Mine” Field (Reflections on a Play)
- “Mine”: A Few More Thousand Words
- “Mine”: Thousands of Words
- What are red flags if not the waving symbol of humanity?
- “Mine”: A Chicago Fringe Fest Travelogue
- “The Bowl” (March 2016)
- “Bully”: The Promo Videos
- Music Video: “Girl Shake That Laffy Taffy Time”
- “Bully”, or How To Write A Play You Don’t Want To Write
Monthly Archives: December 2006
Too often, children with common ailments are not included in the activities of ‘normal’ children. Everything from games like Tag and Hide and Go Seek to jokes and stories, kids with problems never seem to be brought into the equation. … Continue reading
Read the first rule.